The safety of both our customers and couriers is of the utmost importance. To ensure that we are offering our customers the safest delivery options, we are working with our couriers to provide different options, see below for further details.
- Where possible select a preferred safe place through your courier service
- If you are self-isolating, couriers will deliver your parcel as usual and stand back at a safe distance until you have collected it.
- If you’re unable to come to the door, friends or family will be able to collect your parcel with your ID at your local Customer Service Point.
- We also recommend that if a signature is required upon delivery, use a pen or stylus instead of your finger.
- Please note, there may be some delays during this time, but we appreciate your patience.
- Please note customers in the USA, France, Spain and Italy may face delays.
- It’s also important to recognise that there is currently no evidence that you can catch Coronavirus from parcels and letters.
- Delivery Protection period has extended to up to 90-120 days
- Returns have been extended, we will now accept returns up to 90-120 days. Please note all returned parcels will be quarantined for 48 hours.